lauantai 6. lokakuuta 2012

Return of the Sofa

Dad and his wife brought me the new sofa. Reasons to love it:
  1. Its bigger than the old one, so I can easily spend a day in it. Or night: one can sleep in it too,it's convertible. There is actually room for four adults here. And seven or eight midgets. 
  2. It reminds me of my grandad and granny, R.I.P. 
  3. It is in good condition, unlike the old one.
  4. I teared the old one to pieces and have now nice amount of leather to do DIY projects, such as this: 
If your saturday is dull, go and tear a sofa in to piaces. It gives you good workout, you'll have a good  reason to use your brand new fiskars axe + it makes  a nice bonfire.

***

Sohva tuli. Sitä on pakko rakastaa, koska se on iso ja siinä voi nukkua. Meille mahtuu nyt neljä aikuista yökyläläistä, tai seitsemästä kahdeksaan kääpiötä. Hajotin vanhan sohvan palasiksi ja nyt minulla on pieni kasa kierrätysnahkaa ja iso jätettä, mutta kaikki mahtuu Toyotaan. 

2 kommenttia:

  1. Saw this post. Was very happy. Wants to sit in the sofa. Listen what you have to say. Sofa has nothing to say. I suppose. I might be wrong.

    VastaaPoista
  2. :) Tervetuloa koeistumaan. Olen ensi viikolla pelkästään aamuvuorossa.

    VastaaPoista