maanantai 3. syyskuuta 2012

Monday morning i combed the deer flies out of my hair


We spent a weekend at a little cabin in the woods. Didn't need to push the old witch to the oven,  We had a feast and sauna with the best friends in the world. We swam in the darkness.

I shared a havana on the porch with a dear friend and watched Clifden nonpareil, moth, size of my palm, circulating around the light, and we put the things of the world to the right places.

And there were nothing in the world, i would have rather be doing.

Monday morning I had to comb the deer flies out of my hair. I drove back to the village through misty woods and saw two huge ravens flying above the road. Huginn and Muninn, definitely.

***

Vietimme viikonloppua mökillä. Uimme pilkkopimeässä lammessa, jaoimme Havana-sikarin kuistilla ja katselimme kämmenen kokoista ritarityökköstä, joka mäjähteli kuistin lamppuun. Maanantaina kampasin hirvikärpäset hiuksista ja ajoin kylään läpi sumuisten metsien. Tien yli lensi Odinin korpit, ja tunsin taas suurta voitonriemua siitä, että kaikista maailman paikoista tulin tänne. Ei minnekään.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti